Wednesday, September 3, 2008

phew
i was so scared i lost my access here
the words kept on repeating on my screen
the email you type does not exist
omg right?
anyway what went on yesterday
i shall not say much
coz you can read it from everyone who went there
haha
i lazy to redo what people would blog about
it's 2 am now
i'm working in 7.5 hours
dont expect too much
haha

i did some things
that might seem stupid to others
i dont agree with what i did was right
nor do i agree with what i did was wrong
but it was all out of my free will
i finally made up my mind on things
things that i knew
but tried to hide
to you
you do not deserve to scold brenda
you want to say something
say it all out to me
in english
if you cant do that
dont bother talking to me about this
since it is none of your business
to the rest
half of you guys expected me to do it or have done it long ago
half of you were surprised
most of you were worried
thanks
really
it means a lot to me
it's not about bottling up
it's just about facing some issues
and it just hit me yesterday
whether i was physically fit a not
that if i hadnt done what i did yesterday
i wouldnt be able to crawl out like i did now
and being able to come out
with the help of friends is easier to recover
then still being in the pit trying to hold onto the rope
that friends have prepared for me from the surface
thanks
atleast from today i can go out freely
and really say that i have tried my best
and through my journey
i've found people who truly care for me
thank you
all of you
the road to recovery isnt easy
but i know i have support all the way
thanks

No comments: