Thursday, October 30, 2008

i dont know what to say
now i'm feeling lower then low
everything is so wrong
everything i do is freaking wrong
i think people like me dont deserve to have friends
i dont deserve to go through life with company
i guess being a superwoman was meant for me
just work and work and work
going through life like some dummy
hardening the heart till you see it dark
feeling nothing
not even the wind in your face
i hate being condemn for things that i do which people say up to you, just dont regret it
i made my choice
yet something happens, it's my fault
whatever it is
i'm dragged back into the situation
as if this is not bad enough
everything i answer is not right
people find fault in me in a snap
first from my actions
then to the way i message
then to the way i talk
is there anymore?
maybe to the way i walk, eat, sleep, CARE FOR FRIENDS!!!
i hate it when people just end the conversation on their own when it's still ongoing
like everything is my fault
fine!
everything is my fault then
blame it on me meeting you people
blame it on me for agreeing to go japan and i have to start working
blame it on me to join this company
blame it on me for still being here
BLAME IT ON ME FOR BEING BORN ON TO THIS WORLD

No comments: