Tuesday, January 13, 2009

went to the airport yesterday
i was there at 1030
like wow
at night anyway
went to send yan yan off
nothing much to say
maybe i should let the visuals do the talking
once i uploaded them
should be later or tomorrow
sneezing now
lack of sleep
tc drove us home
thanks (:

i saw a familiar face in the crowd
looking at me but i dont know why
the face tells me that i'm not proud
because after all this while we didnt say hi

it feels like a nightmare to you of slow pace
that i was the one smiling
and you were feeling so out of place
feeling so out from any talking

maybe i'm wrong thinking this way
knowing how off my intuition is
the again maybe i dont deserve to be thinking this way
disrupting my life of peace

thought of taking a step forward
based on what i heard
but i fear the pain that would hollar
right into the core or the heart

tell me what to do

No comments: