Saturday, June 27, 2009

a whole day of working in coldside after a week totally did my shoulder in
totally overworked my right shoulder
today's sentosa got canceled
and i'm stuck at home
went out to get yl's present with mj though
but other then that
i'm home
i can continue sleeping i guess
my eyes wanna shut down
but i dont feel like sleeping
oh well
old is old
haha
work yesterday was...
let's just say i didnt really like it
it's been awhile since i work with...
others
and it wasnt a good experience
maybe it's me
maybe it's not
i dont know
but i dont like
that's all
going to yl's 21 tomorrow
think i'll clean the house tomorrow morning
wash another round of clothes and others tonight
and pack my camp stuff tomorrow as well
then it wont be a rush for me on monday morning
hope it's a good experience
i wanna learn more since i wont be heading for studies anytime soon i guess

No comments: