Sunday, July 5, 2009

i've been having a really bad week
broke down on wednesday
nearly broke down yesterday on the way home
over some news which i was prepared for
just that i was hoping i was wrong
and i was disappointed that i wasnt wrong
i had work from thursday till saturday
had dinner with jin yan and the rest on friday night
went for walks after that
monday and tuesday i had camp
and i fell in camp
scrapping my knee
the last time i had such a bad fall was like 2 years ago
it's not my week

maybe it's just the little liquid in my system
but this is for me to know
not for any one else to guess who i'm talking about
it's 20 minutes to midnight
20 minutes to your birthday
i dont know
things happen recently
and i really wished that you were still here
to share with me what you think
to be with me as i decide on the path to thread on
i really thought about being just a regular 21 year old
deciding with someone
how my life should be like
where should i go from here
it's been like 6 years?
coming 5 years atleast
and i'm still missing you
a lot

No comments: