Wednesday, July 22, 2009

sorry for the late entries this week
couldnt go online coz i wasnt in the mood
coz...
my week started off badly
i pushed my work from tuesday to monday morning
replacing roy till 6 on monday
i left house on 1130 am
and i was working at 1230
my dad was suppose to call me to let me know where we were going for dinner
so that i know where to go
he didnt, so i called him after work
and he tells me this
rasQ ran out
i totally flipped
went down to the atm to get cashed and cabbed home
damn ride cost 30 bucks and 45 minutes
zZz
dang
by the time i reach back is like 650?
omg
and she ran our like after 1130?
6 hours head start
i quickly rushed up to my house, hoping that it was a joke
when it wasnt, i changed into shorts and slippers immediately and started my search
i tried to cover as much ground as possible while there were still light
search from the estate beside mine all the way to the mrt station,
not knowing where she could have gone
first day no result
we stopped the search around 8
coz the sun is down
so we had dinner
a totally silent dinner
and after that
all i did was stare out of my house to the garden below hoping that someone found her and was searching for her owner as well by bringing her out for a walk
still nil
for once in dont know how long
i totally cried myself to sleep that night
what a cruel joke to me
coz my reason for not doing an overseas study is partly coz of rasQ
the next morning, tuesday
i just automatically got up at 8am
washed up and just left the house
continue to search
this time, up the blocks
on the 8/9/10 storey of my block
i heard a bark from the opposite block, around the same level as well
so i tried that block next
i found her there
she was found by the lady, ann
rasQ at that time, was chasing a group of malays and she was running in circles
big, big circles
i really have to thank God for letting me find her back again
i dont know what i'll do if i lose her

No comments: