Sunday, August 2, 2009

i have been updating in awhile
been working since my dad left
i'm really trying to kill myself
maybe it's a good form of distraction as well
i havent found my school yet
and it's the beginning of august already
oh well
i have things to look out for in the next 1 week
but i dont know when will i have time
next week i'm packed again
i've been working non stop for 2 weeks
next week would be
monday, work till 3
tuesday, pcb then working till night
wednesday, camp
thursday, camp
friday, full shift of work
saturday, work till 4 then rush home for steamboat
sunday, full.
oh man
i have to squeeze my research in between everything then
still need to search for other things other then just my school
i need to search for a holiday place
plus i'm thinking of finding my job attachment for after october
a lot of things to do, a lot of time
but no motivation
usual
time to get your ass off, zoee

No comments: