Thursday, August 20, 2009

okay i skip a day of the test but nevermind
today's score was 42/50
omg
no good
nevermind
try again
i have work at 1230 and i'm still not redy for sleep yet
argh
after this i guess
i have loads to talk about
think about
decide about

firstly, i think i miss you?
i dont know what did i do and you stopped replying me
it's totally irritating
the least you could do is tell me to stop bugging you?

secondly, i think my life is pretty screwed
primary school mates which i lost contact with for 9 years coz i moved over suddenly started tagging me on fb
thanks to a photo someone published
and guess what, they're either in uni
melbourne?
new zealand?
and their either studying or graduated
or is it just me being slow
or is it just the system here

thirdly, i think i miss school?
coz apparently only when you're in school, you have friends?
i hate it when people dont reply
i hate it when i feel like shit and no one knows
i hate it when people want me, i'm there, but not the other way around
i hate it when i thought i have friends but i feel alone
i hate it that my 21 is coming and with this shit i'm feeling, i dont want it to come
it's like i'm back to square 1
feeling alone
again
times square

No comments: